Uses of pure beeswax ...
Well we're not short of ideas here are some of the many uses of beeswax bars as sold by smoke & hive
1. For natural, antibacterial, antifungal food wraps.
2. Lubricate door hinges, sliding windows and squeaky drawers.
3. Candles that don’t drip, burn longer with a soft light and clean the air.
4. A natural lining to cake tins to prevent sticking.
5. Coat the mouthpiece or joints on a woodwind instrument.
6. Covering cheeses and sealing bottles to protect from spoilage.
7. Conditioner for wood bowls and boards.
8. Coating the grill of a barbeque to prevent food sticking.
9. As a basis for cosmetics.
10.Keep zips, especially on wet suits, moving smoothly.
11.To waterproof leather ... shoes, boots and even saddles for your Brompton!
12.As a natural, non-toxic fire lighter for barbecues.
13.To make non-toxic crayons.
14.Used on snow boards, skis or toboggans for a good glide.
15.To seal documents with your family seal ;-)